About Manual Testing
Software testing is the process of evaluation a software item to detect differences between given input and expected output or finding the software bugs. Testing assesses the quality of the product.
Manual Testing is the most primitive of all testing types and helps find bugs in the software system. Manual testing is a testing process that is carried out manually in order to find defects without the usage of tools or automation scripting. Any new application must be manually tested before its testing can be automated. Manual testing requires more effort, but is necessary to check automation feasibility.
Manual Testing does not require knowledge of any testing tool or software, so anybody with little logical sense can learn it.
In this course, you will learn basic and advance level skills and concepts of Software Testing. Lessons are taught using REAL-LIFE SCENARIOS for improved learning. Learn to jump-start your testing career
It focuses on following topics:
- Brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
- Testing technique, administration & plan
- Building and Creating Test Case
- Various tools for Testing Managemnt
- An overview of Testing Automation
What We Offer
Testing Project based on real life application
Sr. QA/Application Tester as faculty
Effective Study Material
100% JOB after training
Brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Testing Levels
- Testing Methods
- Dynamic Testing Techniques
- Static Testing Techniques
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
Building and Creating Test Case
- Test Cases:
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix
Test Metrics – Guidelines and usage
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Test Tools used to Build Test Reports
- Software Configuration Management
- Testing Articles
Risks – Risk Analysis and Management with examples
User Acceptance testing – in detail explanation with details
Case Study: How to test web based application
Help with resume and testing interview skills.
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
Provide Testing on Live Project
At the end of the course, a software application will be provided to the students for doing the testing on live projects. Students will test the application under the guidance of our Test Lead for testing the application. By this student will get the knowledge the of testing process to test a live project.