About Automation Testing
Automation testing is basically an automation process of manual testing to reduce human effort. In Automated software testing, software tools execute pre-scripted tests on a software application before it is released into production. It is very much useful for regression testing, where the users need to run the same process several times to ensure the performance of the software after any modifications/changes.
There are several commercial and open-source testing automation tools available on the internet. Selenium is a popular, free (open source) testing automation tool for web applications testing.
Our Automation Testing course is focused on Selenium. Selenium provides a test domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala. In our course, we have chosen JAVA to write test scripts on Selenium.
- Introduction to Automation Testing & Selenium
- Selenium IDE, Web Driver
- Advance stuff of Selenium
- Testing Automation Frameworks
What we offer
Case Studies/Projects based training.
Flexible class timing, continuous support.
Unlimited Access to exclusive study materials on the cloud.
Placement assistance after training.
State-of-Art Labs with modern Infrastructure
Brief Introduction to Automation Testing & Selenium
- Test Automation for Web Applications
- To Automate or Not to Automate?
- Introducing Selenium
- Brief History of The Selenium Project
- Selenium’s Tool Suite
- Choosing your Selenium Tool
- Supported Browsers and Platforms
- Brief Introduction of Selenium IDE
- Install Selenium IDE and Firebug
- Creating your First Selenium IDE Script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
- echo – The Selenese Print Command
- Alerts, Popups and Multiple Windows
Selenium Web Driver
- Introduction to Web driver & comparison with Selenium RC
- Guide to Install Selenium Web driver
- Selenium Web driver Features
- Setting up a Selenium Web driver Project
- Introduction of Test NG
- Accessing Forms in Web driver
- How to Select option from Dropdown using Selenium Web driver
- Accessing Links & Tables using Selenium Web driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Event using Action Class in Selenium Web driver
- How to Upload & Download a File using Selenium Web driver
Advance Stuffs of Selenium
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Parameterization using XML and Data Providers
- Cross Browser testing using Selenium
- Database Testing using Selenium
- Page Object Model(POM)
- Page Object Factory
- Page Object Repository
- Log 4j
- Data Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Modular Framework
Introduction of Maven (Build Tool)
- Maven Introduction
- Install Maven Eclipse IDE
- How to create a New Maven Project
Automation Testing on Live Project
At the end of the course, a live web application will be provided to the students for doing the automation testing. From setup the testing tool, writing test scripts, and execute the testing, all guidance will be provided by Professional Tester. By this student will get industry standard knowledge of the testing process to test a live project.